DocLet or Doctors Tablet is an easy to use portable solution having PONITOR(Vital Monitor) and HMS(Hospital Management System) running simultaneously on the same device.
DocLet offers a broad range of lightweight and portable interfaces that provide the power, stability and functionality of full desktop PCs combined with the ease of capacitive touch screen or handwriting input.
DocLet can be carried, carted or mounted anywhere to maximize workflow efficiencies in a clinical setting.
This version of PONITOR is designed to be used by Medical doctors during routine visits to hospital wards. The tablet is connected to the medical sensors through Bluetooth and to HMS server using Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Rugged, Powerful and Highly Mobile
- Thin and light, approximately 3 lbs.
- Capacitive dual-touch displayfor both “Touch” and “Pen” input
- Integrated Barcode Scanner and RFID Reader
- Ergonomic, Flexible, Easily Disinfected
- Blood Pressure
- Respiratory Rate